Grant Writing Workshops
Want to write your own grants or up-skill your staff?
- Where to find grants suitable for your specific organisation
- Understanding the structure of a grant and the application process
- The process of project planning to prepare for grant writing
- How to address grant criteria
- The key questions you need to address in your response
- What grants assessors are looking for and what is not acceptable
Each workshop attendee receives a Project Plan template to assist them in planning for grant success and a Grant Writing Checklist to ensure the learnings from the day are not forgotten.
“The level of information Tara exposed us to was great, and adapting the information to make it relevant to all attendees”,
“Going through mock grants as a group, bringing everyone’s opinions and answers in group discussion”
“The presenter spoke in a way that was easy to understand and related the workshop to familiar situations in our area”.
Workshop Feedback from Attendees